Facing annihilation at the hands of the warlike Vogons? Time for a cup of tea! Join the cosmically displaced Arthur Dent and his uncommon comrades in arms in their desperate search for a place to eat, as they hurtle across space powered by pure improbability.
Among Arthur’s motley shipmates are Ford Prefect, a longtime friend and expert contributor to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy; Zaphod Beeblebrox, the three-armed, two-headed ex-president of the galaxy; Tricia McMillan, a fellow Earth refugee who’s gone native (her name is Trillian now); and Marvin, the moody android. Their destination? The ultimate hot spot for an evening of apocalyptic entertainment and fine dining, where the food speaks for itself (literally).
- Series: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Book 2)
- Mass Market Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Del Rey; Reprint edition (September 27, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345391810
- ISBN-13: 978-0345391810
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.7 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces