Explore the darker side of nature with this accessible guide to choosing, growing, and caring for carnivorous and predatory plants like Venus flytraps, pitcher plants, sundews, and other spooky guys.
Carnivorous plants: they're weird, they're gorgeous, and they're the perfect addition to your urban jungle of pothos, snake plants, and succulents. However, they can also be intimidating to grow and care for. Let Killer Plants be your guide as it walks you through the different types of carnivorous plants and how to keep each variety alive and well.
The book answers the many questions you may have surrounding these freaks of nature, such as:
- Where the heck do I buy a pitcher plant? Can I grow it from a seed?
- Do I need to feed my carnivorous plant flies, or can it survive on water and light alone?
- What carnivorous plants are safe to have around pets and kids?
- I have a gnat problem - what predatory plant can help?
- Publisher: Running Press Adult; Illustrated edition (29 September 2020)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- ISBN-10: 0762499265
- ISBN-13: 978-0762499267
- Item Weight: 11.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches